- This is an alluring olive green color art silk saree from Banaras.
- The saree is neatly made using art silk yarns as warp and weft along with gold zari.
- Centre part of the saree is kept simple with soild olive color.
- Its border and anchal are meticulousy woven with solid gold zari.
- Olive green color signifies freshness and it adds an attribute of calmness in its holder.
- You can wear this saree to glaze any festive or party occassions.
- The width of this saree is 44 inches and it is around 5.5 meters long. It comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- Its weight is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the product.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver you goods, depending upon recepient address.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.