- This is an explicit piece of art silk cotton saree woven in olive green color over the looms of Banaras.
- It has been made using jacquard weaving technique where designs are made over fabric in woven form.
- Its central part is intricately woven with alluring floral motifs in pink resham yarn.
- Border part has stripes of purple and pink resham yarn and gold zari along with floral motifs woven in green resham yarn.
- Anchal is crafted with mini floral motifs and honey comb jaal woven in pink resham yarn.
- Warp consists of art silk yarn whereas weft is filled with cotton yarn to culminate this masterpiece.
- Olive green color signifies wealth and it encourages ambition in the attribute of its holder.
- The saree is best to wear over festivals and party occasions.
- The product measures 44 inches in width and 6.25 meters (approx.) in length which include saree of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the products is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.