- This is an exclusive piece of olive green color art silk saree from Banaras.
- The centre part is infused with neatly woven motifs of flora in gold zari.
- Leaf and stylized paisley motifs are woven painstakingly over the border in gold zari and blue resham yarn.
- Its anchal is gracefully designed with stripes of gold zari.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to culminate pleasing saree.
- Jacquard weave is used to get the output of desired design in woven form.
- This saree suits best as festive or party wear.
- Olive green color signifies growth and add a sense of wisdom and peace in the nature of its holder.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location, to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.