- Featuring olive green color kora art silk saree crafted by Banarasi karigars.
- This saree is woven neatly with jacquard weaving technique.
- Pink color lotus bootas are woven all over the center along with blue and green floral jaal.
- Stylized motifs jaal is woven at the border in gold zari.
- Anchal part has stylized floral bootas woven in gold zari and pink, blue and green resham.
- Base color of the fabric is olive.
- Kora art silk yarns are used from warp to weft to weave this dress.
- This ensemble is perfect to carry in evening parties.
- Olive green is the color of peace and stimulates a sense of wisdom in its holder's personality.
- Width of the saree measures 44 inches and it is around 5.5 meters long. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree wieghs around 400 grams.
- To clean the saree, dry clean method is recommended.
- Orders get ready and are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Depending upon the location, it may take 2-7 working days for goods to get delivered.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.