- This is an exclusive olive green color kora art silk saree woven intricately in Banaras.
- The saree is made using jacquard weaving technique where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this masterpiece.
- The centre part is infused with neatly woven jaal of paisley in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Jaal of paisley along with stylized floral bootas are used over border to give it a graceful look.
- Anchal is adorned with paisley bootas woven intricately in gold zari.
- The saree suits best when wore at festivals or special ocassions.
- Olive green color represents ambition and restores the balance of your soul.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.