- Orange color Banarasi Silk saree to celebrate this festival.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Mini floral motifs are woven all over in gold zari.
- Paithani style lotus motifs are woven over the border part.
- Anchal part is embebed with lotus bootas woven in paithani style.
- Warp as well as weft are filled with silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 470 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.