- A beautiful piece of blue color Banarasi Silk saree from the looms of Benaras.
- Made with jacquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Center part is adorned with exqusite floral jaal in green resham.
- Floral jaal in gold zari is woven to highlight the border part.
- Anchal part is embebed with floral jaal woven in gold zari.
- Georgette silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this piece.
- This is saree is apt to wear at special occasions.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 450 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.