- Look stylish in this beautiful orange and green color art silk saree crafted neatly by Banarasi weavers.
- The saree is made by patching orange color and green color brocade fabrics with aesthetic leaf motifs all over the saree.
- Stone work is done over the motifs to highlight it.
- The broder part is adorned with patched brocade fabric with paisley motifs woven in pink color..
- Anchal part has pleasing paisley motifs embroidered and patched brocade fabrics with pink color woven paisley motifs and yellow color woven floral jaal.
- Skirt part is patched with orange brocade fbarics with multicolor woven leaf motifs and are highlighted with stone work.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this saree.
- Green color has property of affluence and orange color signifies good luck. Their combination adds a charm in the personality of its carrier.
- This outfit is apt to wear at festivals or party occasions.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and 5.5 meters (approx.) by length and it comes along with a unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- We recommend dry clean method to clean the saree.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days, depending upon your location to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.