- An elegant piece of orange color kora art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Stylized leaf motifs are woven all over the central layout in pink resham yarn.
- Border part is highlighted with solid stripe of green resham and gold zari.
- Aesthetic leaf motifs are woven in pink resham yarn over the anchal part.
- This piece is woven using jacquard weaving technique where desired design is obtained in woven form.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns.
- This outfit can be comfortably wore at formal occasions.
- Orange color signifies success and it stimulates enthusiasm in its holder's personality.
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon your location for goods to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.