- Look gorgeous with our orange color kora art silk saree from Banaras.
- The saree has leaf motifs and stylized jaal woven intricately over the central layout in purple and pink color resham yarn.
- Mini floral jaal is woven in gold zari along with bold floral jaal woven in purple resham over the border part.
- Anchal part is woven with big stylized paisley bootas in purple, pink and green resham yarn.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to weave all these motifs and jaals.
- Warp as well as weft are made of kora art silk yarn.
- Festival or party are the suitable occasion to carry this outfit.
- Orange color signifies adventure and it encourages determination in the personality of its carrier.
- Length of the saree is around 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon your location for goods to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.