- This is an orange color silk saree crafted by Banarasi weavers.
- Made using jacquard weaving technique to bring out the desired design/ pattern in woven form.
- The centre part has elegantly woven rose flower jaal, all over with gold zari.
- The border has delicate lotus jaal woven in gold zari.
- Rose flower bootas are woven in anchal in gold zari to make it a luxorious outfit.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this art piece.
- Orange and gold color combination is used to weave this beautiful saree that adds a class to its carrier.
- This splendid outfit gels best when you wear in party or special occassions.
- The length of the saree is 5.5 meters (approx.) and width is 44 inches. It comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.