- Be the muse in this peach color art silk saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this outfit.
- It has solid central layout woven in peach color.
- Floral jaal woven brocade fabric in gold zari is patched over its border part.
- Pink color fabric with paisley woven bootas in gold zari is attached over the anchal by patchwork.
- Patch work is an art where one fabric is stitched over other to enhance its look.
- Grace the festivals or party occasions in this wonderful piece of carft.
- Peach color brings charm and courage to the personality of its holder.
- The saree comes in a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.). It has an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.)
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.