- Featuring peach color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- This saree is woven with jaquard weaving technique.
- It has multi color floral motifs woven in pink and blue resham yarn and gold zari, all over the centre of the saree.
- Floral jaal in gold zari and paisley boota in resham are woven over border.
- Big paisly and floral bootas in multi color resham and gold zari are highlighting the anchal.
- The saree is obtained using art silk yarns in warp and weft.
- Peach color signifies immortality and it adds a sense of modesty in the personality of its bearer.
- The saree can easily be carried at wedding functions or formal occasions.
- This saree comes in a length of around 5.5 meters and width of 44 inches. Additional unstitched blouse piece also come along, of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to care for washing.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days , depending upon the location to deliver the goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.