- The product features art silk saree woven in peach color over the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- This saree is crafted with jacquard weaving technique where design is obtained over fabric in woven form.
- The centre part of the saree is woven in plain supernet with peach color to give it a sober look.
- Border part is adorned with aesthetic geometrical motifs woven in cream and gold resham yarn.
- Anchal has stripes of gold resham yarn along with solid peach color.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this masterpiece.
- Peach color is the mixture of pink and orange and has property of good luck and happiness.
- The is a perfect wear for festivals and party occasions.
- The product measures 44 inches in width and 6.25 meters (approx.) in length which include saree of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the products is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.