- Add symphony in your dress with our light pink color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This elegant piece has neatly woven bird motifs to give a jaal look, all over in gold zari.
- Stripes of gold zari is highlighting the border part.
- Anchal part is adorned with grid pattern jaal woven in gold zari.
- Warp and weft are filled with srt silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta is confined with aesthetic fringes over the short edges.
- It measures 90 cms in width and 242 cms in length (excluding tassels).
- Weight of the piece is 220 grams.
- Soft feel and touch with a nice fall.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.