- Discover the serenity with our pink color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Woven using jacquard weaving technique, this dupatta adds elegance to your outfit.
- Flower jaal are woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Mini flower jaal pattern is woven over border and anchal in gold zari.
- Ogee pattern is woven over anchal with flower motifs inside.
- Warp and weft are made from art silk yarns along with gold zari.
- The dupatta measures around 90 cms in width and 240 cms in length.
- It weighs around 230 grams.
- It has neatly knotted tassels at the short edges.
- Fit best to pair with traditional out fits.
- Dry clean is recommended as washing instruction.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.