- A charming piece of pink color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This aesthetic piece has mini floral motifs woven within stylized grid in gold zari.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border part.
- Mini grid pattern is woven over anchal part.
- It has alluring paisley motifs woven at all four corners in gold zari.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- Selvedges are dyed in blue color.
- Goes best at festivals or special occassions.
- Length of the dupatta is around 252 cms and width is around 91 cms.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 240 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as wash care.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.