- Steal the look in this pink color art silk cotton saree from the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Centre part is woven plain with solid pink slub cotton yarn to give it a shaded look.
- Floral boota is neatly woven in pink resham and gold zari over the border along with a stripe of green color.
- The anchal is adorned with stripes of pink resham and gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarn in weft to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to weave the floral bootas.
- The saree is perfect to wear in festivals or parties.
- Pink is the color of tenderness and it adds a sense of kindness in the personality of its carrier.
- The length of the saree is 5.5 meters (approx.) and width is 44 inches and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to care the saree.
- Orders are disptched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.