- Welcome the season with fabulous polka dots woven art silk cotton saree in pink color from the lanes of Banaras renowned for its Banarasi sarees.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns in weft along with gold zari to complete this beautiful saree.
- Polka dots are woven with the use of jacquard weaving technique.
- Centre part has woven polka dots all over in gold zari.
- Border has stripe of detailed jacquard woven gold zari and black resham yarn.
- Anchal is kept contrasting in red color and is filled with polka dots in gold zari.
- This saree is perfect to wear in summers.
- Pink color stimulates softness and kinderness which is reflected from the personality of its bearer.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length and it comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.)
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of the confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for the delivery, depending upon the location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.