- Look fabulous in this beautiful piece of pink color art silk saree from Banaras famed for its Banarasi sarees.
- Paisley motifs are embroidered neatly all over in orange color resham and gold zari.
- Floral jaal woven brocade fabric is patched over the border part.
- Anchal has patched brocade fabric with pink background and woven paisley motifs in gold zari.
- Warp as well as weft is silled with art silk yarn to culminate this master piece.
- The saree suits best as festive or party wear.
- Pink color signifies tenderness and it adds a sense of kindness in the bearer's personality.
- The dimension of the saree measures 44 inches from width and around 5.5 meters from length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to clean the saree.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.