- Be the muse in this pink color art silk saree from Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- It has plain centre part woven in solid pink color.
- The border part is adorned with a stripe of gold zari and red and blue resham along with floral jaal neatly woven in red resham and gold zari.
- Stripes of red and blue resham and gold zari is highlighting the anchal.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to weave the floral bootas.
- The saree is perfect to wear in festivals or parties.
- Pink is the color of good health and it gives a sense of happiness in its carrier's persona.
- The length of the saree is 5.5 meters (approx.) and width is 44 inches and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to care the saree.
- Orders are disptched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.