- This is a pleasing piece of pink color art silk saree crafted from the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Its centre part is woven solid with pink color to give it as sober look.
- Floral jaal with green resham and gold zari is woven intricately over the border along with the stripe of cream and blue resham.
- Anchal is adorned with stripes of green and blue along with gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this piece.
- Floral bootas are woven using jacquard weaving technique.
- The saree looks elegant and is perfect to wear in festivals or parties.
- Pink color represents feminism and it adds a sense of elegance in the personality of its carrier.
- The saree is 5.5 meters (approx.) long and 44 inches wide and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to care the saree.
- Orders are disptched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.