- Get drowned in the color of love with this pink color art silk saree crafted in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- It has aesthtic plam tree leaf motifs woven woven all over in white resham and gold zari.
- The border part is adorned with stylized paisley motifs and paisley jaal woven painstakingly in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Its anchal is highlighted with big stylized bootas and paisley bootas carved in white resham yarn and gold zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with gold zari to bring out this alluring saree.
- This saree is meticulously woven in jacquard weave to get the output of desired design in woven form.
- This elegant piece is culminated as a festive or party wear.
- Pink is the color of softness and love and it enhances the element of care and kindness in its holder.
- The dimension of saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length, it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days depending upon the location, to deliver goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.