- A magnificent piece of pink color Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven silk dupatta.
- It has stylized motifs woven all over the center along with grid pattern formed by mini flowers, in gold zari.
- It has contrasting border part highlighted with grid pattern woven in gold zari over pink background.
- Solid gold zari is woven over anchal part.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- It measures 89 cms in width and 236 cms in length.
- It weighs 270 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.