- Grace the occasion with our pink color Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is highlighted with magnificent leaf motifs woven in gold zari, all over.
- It has stripes of gold zari over blue background at border part.
- Anchal aprt is highlighted with chevron pattern woven in gold zari over blue background.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Organza silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- The dimension of dupatta measures 96 cms wide and 266 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 210 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.