- Painstakingly woven pink color silk saree from Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Made with jacquard weave to get the desired design or pattern in woven form.
- The body of the saree is pervaded with detailed hibiscus flower motifs woven in gold zari.
- The blue color border and anchal is embebed with meticulously woven rose and hibiscus flower bootas in gold zari.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns are used in warp and weft to bring out this masterpiece.
- This perfect example of craftsmanship is apt to wear in special occassions.
- Pink color signifies warmth, joy and love for life hence giving a sense of happiness to its bearer.
- The saree measures 44 inches from width and 5.5 meters (approx.) from length and comes along with an unstitche blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.