- Bring home happiness with this intricately woven pistachio green Banarasi silk saree.
- This traditional attire is featured with self woven detailed floral jaal all over with jacquard weaving technique.
- Border is kept sober by adding solid ghichcha yarns in natural colors to give it a shaded look.
- Anchal is suffused with scrupulously woven jaal of lotus flower and paisley.
- Pure silk yarns are used in warp and weft to culminate this stunning saree.
- Jacquard is a weaving technique used to bring out the desired design or pattern over the fabric in weaving form.
- Pistachio green is the color of soberness, uniqueness and health. It adds a value of sophistication to its carrier.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approximately) in length and comes with an additional unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approximately).
- It weighs around 470 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.