- This is a delicate piece of pistachio green color Banarasi silk saree.
- The saree features painstakingly woven paisley motifs woven with cream, orange and green color resham yarns and each motif is precisely outlined by antique gold zari.
- The same combination is used in border to decorate it with floral jaal.
- Anchal is replenished with floral bootas.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the designs in this saree.
- Georgette silk yarns are used in warp and weft which make this piece.
- It has a light weight with good fall, hence making it a perfect monsoon outfit.
- Pistachio green color signifies richness, calmness and sophistication giving a feel of confidence to its bearer.
- This saree measures 44 inches wide and 5.5 meters (approx.) long and comes with an unstitched blouse of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.