- Drape yourself in this eloquant piece of purple color art silk saree from Banaras.
- The central part of the saree is adorned with honeycomb design with paisley motifs woven inside.
- Its border part is highlighted with stylized leaf motifs and stylized jaal woven in gold zari.
- Stylized leaf bootas are enhancing the anchal part.
- The saree is woven with jacquard weaving technique to obtain the desired design in woven form.
- Carry it comfortably over formal occasions.
- Purple color signifies imagination and it enhances the creativity of its holder.
- It measures 44 inches from width and around 5.5 meters from length and comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 mteres.
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarn to culminate this classic piece.
- To clean this saree, dry clean method is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of order confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days, depending upon the location for the parcel to reach you.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.