- This is an exquisite piece of purple color art silk saree woven neatly by Banarasi weavers.
- Its warp and weft are filled with art silk yarn to bring out this charming piece.
- Its central part is kept plain with solid woven purple color yarn.
- The border part is woven with paisley bootas in gold zari.
- The anchal is complemented with multicolor stripes of resham along with intrictely knotted fringes over the edges.
- This ensemble is crafted using jacquard weave.
- The saree goes best went wore at festivals or party occasions.
- Purple color represents dream and imagination and it infuses a sense of creativity in its holder.
- The saree measures 44 inches in width and around 5.5 meters in length. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight os the saree is round 400 grams.
- We recommend to dry wash this saree inorder to clean it.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hour of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for goods to reach you, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.