- Celebrate the flavour of the season in this purple color silk saree crafted by Banarasi artisans.
- Woven in jacquard weave, this classic saree is furbished with floral jaal woven all over its body in gold zari.
- The border is charmed with exquisitely woven floral motifs in pink and orange resham yarn and gold zari.
- Gold zari is used to weave aesthetic floral bootas in the anchal.
- Jacquard is a weaving technique used to get the desired design or pattern in woven form.
- Warp and weft is combined with mulberry (katan) silk yarn and gold zari to produce this masterpiece.
- Purple is a vibrant color symbolizing dignity which gives a sense of royalty to its bearer.
- Festivals and parties are the best occassions to carry this outfit.
- This saree measures 44 inches in width and 5.5 meters (approx.) in length and comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.