- Share your majesty with our purple color silk saree crafted by Banarasi weavers.
- The saree is woven plain with Valkalam design patched over border and anchal.
- Valkalam designs are woven intricately with use of thread and zari.
- It has plain central part with satin weave in rich purple color.
- Intricately woven valkalam fabric with floral jaal in yellow, red and green resham and gold zari is patched over its border.
- Anchal part has detailed floral jaal woven valkalam fabric.
- Pure silk yarn is used in warp and blended silk yarn is used in weft to culminate this piece.
- The saree measures around 5.5 meters in length and 44 inches in width. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 600 grams.
- This luxurious piece is made to enhance your presence at special occasions.
- Purple color signifies imagination and it enhances the creativity of its carrier.
- Dry clean is recommended as a care for this saree.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver them, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.