- Featuring a graceful piece of red color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta has alluring small floral motifs woven neatly in gold zari.
- Stripes of gold zari is woven over border.
- grid pattern jaal is woven over anchal part in gold zari.
- Neatly knotted tassles are enhancing the edges.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft along with gold zari to obtain this dupatta.
- The dimension of this dupatta measures around 90 cms in width and around 240 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 186 grams.
- Fit best to carry at parties or festivals.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.