- This is an eloquant piece of red color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to make this beautiful piece.
- It has solid central layout where red color yarn is woven to give it a sober look.
- Border and anchal are adorned with stripes of solid gold zari to make it a perfect outfit for parties.
- Red color signifies fire and passion and it improves the concentration of its holder.
- This saree is comfortabale to glaze any festive or party occassions.
- The width of this saree is 44 inches and it is around 5.5 meters long. It comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- Its weight is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to clean the product.
- We dispatch orders within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver you goods, depending upon recepient address.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.