- Look stylish with our red color Banarasi silk dupatta.
- This piece is woven intricately over handloom.
- It took around 2 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Beautiful flower motifs are woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Border part is infused with floral jaal in gold zari over pink background.
- Paisley motifs are woven at anchal part over pink background.
- It uses warp of katan silk and weft of georgette silk along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Length of the dupatta is 246 cms and width is 96 cms.
- Weight of the dupatta is 230 grams.
- Festivals and party ocassions are suitable to carry this dupatta.
- Edges are decorated with neatly knotted fringes.
- To clean this dupatta, dry clean method is recomended.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.