- Embrace the elegance with this red brown color chanderi art silk cotton saree woven in Banaras known for its Banarasi sarees.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this masterpiece, where desired design is obtained over fabric in woven form.
- Warp consist of art silk yarns and weft of cotton yarns along with gold zari to bring out this majestic piece.
- The centre part has painstakingly woven paisley motifs, all over in gold zari. Slub cotton yarn is used to give it a shaded look.
- Temple design is engraved neatly over its border, in gold zari.
- Anchal has solid stripes of gold zari and cotton to give it a sober look.
- This saree fit best to wear at festive occassions or in parties.
- Red brown color represents stability and support, it adds a sense of security in the persona of its holder.
- The dimension include width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.). It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.