- Add a magic and lust in your aura by draping this eloquant piece of red color silk saree crafted in Banaras.
- Jacquard weave is used to produce this saree where desired designs or patterns are woven in fabric with the use of punched cardboards and chains.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns are used in its warp and weft.
- Gold zari is used to minutely design the centre part of the saree with stunning floral jaal.
- The border part is embebed with floral bootas carved with pink and orange resham yarn and gold zari.
- The anchal has flawless floral bootas made in gold zari.
- This saree goes best in festivals or weddings.
- Red is the color or romance and joy and add a prespective of vibrance in the personality of its holder.
- It measures 44 inches in width and around 5.5 meters in length and comes with an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.