- An eloquant piece of rose pink color art silk cotton saree woven in Banaras.
- Art Silk yarn is used in warp and cotton yarns are used in weft along with gold zari to bring out this aesthetic piece.
- Centre part of the saree is kept plain and woven in solid rose pink color to give it a sober look.
- Border and anchal are composed with solid gold zari woven elemantarily.
- Rose pink is very soft and soothing color that accompanies the features of creativity and youthfullness.
- This saree is perfect to wear in summer parties or festive occassions.
- It comes with a width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.) along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The saree weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.