- Royal blue color art silk saree from the collection of Banarasi saree.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the paisley motifs in woven form.
- Paisley motifs are neatly woven all over the center part, in gold zari.
- Paisley bootas woven in gold zari is decorating the border part.
- Anchal is highlighted with stripes of gold zari.
- This outfit goes best on festivals or formal occasions.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to culminate this pleasing outfit.
- Royal Blue color signifies trust and royalty and it adds elegance in the personality of its carrier.
- Length of the saree is approximately 5.5 meters and width is 44 inches. It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended as Dry clean.
- Orders are dispatched with 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver goods, depending upon the recepient's location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.