- Add color and meriment to your celebration with this royal blue color silk saree, made in Banaras.
- Mulberry (katan) silk yarns are used in warp and weft to weave this delightful saree.
- It has been made with jacquard weave to get the desired design or pattern in wove form.
- The body layout is inculcated with appealing hibiscus flowers motifs in gold zari.
- Pink color is used to highlight the border and anchal and is embraced with rose flower and hibiscus flower motifs woven in gold zari.
- Contrasting combination of royal blue and hot pink is used to make it apt luxurious party wear.
- Royal blue color signifies royalty and richness adding an appeal in the personality of its holder.
- It comes with a mesurement of 44 inches width and around 5.5 meters length, in addition to which there is an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.