- Sea Green color art silk cotton saree crafted in Banaras.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to make this saree, where desired designs or patterns are obtained in woven form over the fabric.
- The centre part is kept gracefully plain in solid sea green color supernet.
- Border is designed with aesthetic floral motifs woven intricately with resham yarns in beige and cream color.
- It has plain and simple anchal in self color.
- Warp is filled with art silk yarns and weft with cotton yarns to make it a light weight saree perfect for summers.
- This saree gels well with any casual occassions.
- Sea Green is the color associated with the freshness of sea that reflects a sense of freedom in the carrier.
- The saree measures 44 inches by width and 5.5 meters (approx.) by length and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.