- Steal the look in this sea green color art silk saree from the looms of Banaras.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- Multi color floral motifs in pink and blue resham yarn and gold zari are woven all over the saree.
- Border part is adorned with floral jaal in gold zari and paisley boota.
- Anchal part has big paisly and floral bootas in multi color resham and gold zari.
- Art silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to culminate this ensemble.
- Sea green color signifies freedom and it adds a sense of freshness in the its bearer's attitude.
- Wedding functions or formal occasions are the suitable events to carry this saree
- This saree comes in a length of around 5.5 meters and width of 44 inches. Additional unstitched blouse piece also come along, of length 0.75 meters.
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean method is recommended to care for washing.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days , depending upon the location to deliver the goods.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.