- Introducing strawberry red color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta is woven using jacquard weaving technique.
- It features stylish floral motifs, woven all over in circular pattern in gold zari.
- It has mini honey comb pattern jaal woven over border in gold zari.
- Grid pattern woven woven in gold zari is highlighting the anchal.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft to obtain this piece.
- Comfortable and soft at feel and touch.
- Width and length measures as 90x252 cms.
- Weight of this dupatta is around 234 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.