- An exclusive piece of strawberry red color Banarasi dupatta, handwoven with katan silk yarn.
- This dupatta has meticulously woven circular motifs, all over in gold zari.
- Chevron pattern is woven over border and anchal in gold zari.
- It took around 2-3 days time to weave 1 piece of this dupatta.
- It was woven over handlooms by two weavers.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- It measures around 90 cms in width and 240 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 270 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as washing instruction.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.