- Flaunt your charm with our turquoise color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- It has diagonally moving zig-zag stripes all over the center in gold zari.
- The selvedges are highlighted with blue color.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this peice.
- Border part is adorned with stripes of gold zari.
- Anchal is highlighted with gold zari woven in chevron pattern.
- Jaquard weaving is used in this dupatta to get the desired design in woven form.
- Neatly knotted tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Festivals or party occassions are the best to carry this accessory.
- It measures 90 cms in width and around 230 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 200 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.