- This is an exclusive piece of turquoise color art silk saree from Banaras.
- It is made using art silk yarns from warp to weft.
- Centre part is kept plain with solid turquoise color.
- Its border has been made by patching brocade fabric with gold zari woven floral jaal.
- Anchal is adorned with patched brocade fabric that has aesthetic paisley bootas.
- Patch work is a technique where a part of a fabric is stitched over other fabric to enhance its look.
- This saree is best to grace the parties or festivals.
- Turquoise color radiates peace and calm and it helps to create an emotional balance.
- The saree measures width of 44 inches and length of 5.5 meters (approx.). It comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters (approx.).
- The weight of the saree is around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction is recommended to be dry clean.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of confrmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.