- Be the muse in this is exclusive piece of supernet art silk saree from the streets of Banaras.
- The saree is perfect to wear in summers.
- It has plain centre part woven in turquoise color.
- Its border is designed with floral jaal made in jacquard weave with multicolor resham yarns and gold zari.
- The anchal has stripes of gold zari.
- This saree comes with a width of 44 inches and length of around 6.25 meters which includes saree part of around 5.5 meters and blouse piece of length around 0.75 meter. It weighs around 400 grams.
- Washing instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.