- Grace your presence in this alluring piece of turquoise color art silk saree crafted from Banaras.
- Solid turouise color is woven at its centre part to give it as sober look.
- Green resham and gold zari floral jaal is woven in detail over the border along with the stripe of cream and blue resham.
- Stripes of green and blue along with gold zari is enhancing the anchal.
- Art silk yarn is used in warp and weft to bring out this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to weave floral boota.
- The saree looks elegant and is perfect to wear in festivals or parties.
- Turquoise color represents serenity and it adds a sense of wisdom in its bearer.
- The saree is 5.5 meters (approx.) long and 44 inches wide and it comes along with an unstitched blouse piece of length 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the product is around 400 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended to care the saree.
- Orders are disptched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days to reach you depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.