- Turquoise color Banarasi silk saree from the loom sof Benaras.
- Made with jaquard weaving technique to get the desired design in woven form.
- Centre part has aesthetic floral jaal woven all over with self color.
- Border is kept plain with ghichcha yarn to give add a shaded effect.
- Anchal has detailed paisley and lotus woven jaal.
- Silk yarn is used in warp and weft along with ghichcha silk to give the saree a perfect glaze.
- Tuquoise is a color of sea that gives a sense of coolness ans freshness to its carrier.
- Apt for parties and festivals.
- It has a dimension of width 44 inches and length 6.25 meters (approx.) that includes saree part of length 5.5 meters (approx.) and blouse piece 0.75 meters (approx.) long.
- Weighs around 490 grams.
- Washing Instruction: Dry Clean
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.