- This is an immortal white color silk saree from Banaras.
- It has been precisely crafted with hibiscus motifs in gold zari all over its body.
- The border and anchal part has contrasting red color with skillfully woven rose and hibiscus flower motifs and floral bootas respectively, both in gold zari to give it an eloquant look.
- The saree has been made with mulberry (katan) silk yarn and gold zari from warp to weft.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to bring out the design in woven form.
- White is the color of purity and innocence that offers a sense of peace and comfort to its bearer.
- The outfit suits best as a religious or festive wear.
- The saree comes in a width of 44 inches and length of around 5.5 meters. It also carries an unstitched blouse piece of length around 0.75 meters.
- Weight of the product is 400 grams, approximately.
- Washing Instruction: Dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.
- Actual stock quantity may vary since stock is not updated in real time and our sarees are sold through offline channels as well. In unexpected case the item is not available, full refund will be given.
While every effort has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
It is practically impossible for loomstory to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.